Tenant application forms

If you are an independent senior (age 65+), and would be interested in moving to a GVRV apartment when one become available, please fill the attached form.  You deliver it in person or mail it to the Muncipal office in Kazabazua (30 Begley Rd, P0/CP Box 10, Kazabazua, QC J0X 1X0).  It will be dated upon receipt and filed for GVRV.

letter of intent